Is it possible to lose fat with a meal? It is evident when you start to follow a healthy diet – which includes raw foods – you will notice that no matter how much you eat, your weight is still unaffected.
Fat Loss Food
Usually when you eat more than your body needs especially the processes food, you tend to store more fat. In addition, if your metabolism is poor, you could not burn fat efficiently. Both of these factors are the reason why you gain weight.
Fat-loss food can help you to accomplish two primary goals. They help you to increase your metabolic rate and manage the fat consumption in your diet. It is important to eat right food in order to lose fat successfully.
The Best Fat Loss Meals
Here are the 3 fat loss meals that can help you to manage your weight.
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid can break down the fat for easier elimination from your body. It also helps to control the cholesterol level in the your blood streams. Increasing the consumption of citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, tangerines, lemons, and limes can improve your metabolism and control your cholesterol level.
Pectin reduces the ability of your body to absorb fat. When it goes into the cells, it will attract water to the cells. This will enlarge the cells to the extend that the fat is purged out from the cells. Pectin is commonly found on the skin of the apples.
Lecithin blocks the fat from depositing in your cells. It also breaks down fats. Soybeans are rich with lecithin. Add food for fat loss such as soybeans into your daily diet to increase your ability to lose fat.
Negative Calorie Foods
There is much debate as to whether there is such a thing as a negative calorie food. A negative food is defined as a food that uses more calories to digest than what the food actually contains. I can remember being told that you will use more calories chewing celery than what are actually found in a stalk of celery. That is not necessarily true.
None the less the following are some examples of foods credited as negative calorie foods. Even if there is no such thing as a negative calorie food, these five foods are very low in calories and packed with nutritional benefits.
- Negative Calorie Food #1 – Beets – Beets are a delicious. They are especially good roasted and are packed with nutrients. They are a good source of iron, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin and folic acid.
- Negative Calorie Food #2 – Zucchini – This extremely versatile food has only 25 calories per serving and is chock full of fiber, vitamin c and even protein. Vegetarians and vegans often substitute zucchini for meat in many recipes.
- Negative Calorie Food #3 – Lettuce – Lettuce is very low in calories and a good source of fiber, vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, folic acid, manganese and chromium.
- Negative Calorie Food #4 – Raspberries – A serving of raspberries has just 60 calories. They are a good source of manganese, vitamin C, fiber, folate, vitamin B2, vitamin B3 and potassium.
- Negative Calorie Food #5 – Mangos – Mangos are delicious, low in calories and a good source of iron, vitamin A, vitamin C and Selenium
There are many more foods that are considered to be negative calorie foods, but this is the list of my personal favorites.
Is Fat Important For My Health?
However, fat is still important for your health. It helps in making new tissues and improving the absorption of certain nutrients. You still need some fat in your diet but not too much.
One gram of fat has twice the calories as compared to one gram of protein or carbohydrate. Start reducing fat rich and high calorie foods such as cheese, salad dressings, and deep fried foods. These unfriendly foods boost the calorie count which defeat the whole purpose of burning extra fat in your body. Moreover, they are not healthy meals to adopt.
As you can see, the fat loss diet consists of entirely unprocessed foods. They are great combinations with your daily meals in managing your weight. However, you should not rely solely on fat loss foods in losing weight. Use these fat burner foods to increase your metabolic rate and control the fats in your body. For maximum benefit of weight loss plan, you should never ignore the goodness of regular exercise and other healthy foods.